Our Fall/Winter ball season is a practice league with the specific purpose of cultivating a semi-competitive, learning environment to practice and hone skills.
- Registration generally begins sometime in August
- Games will start sometime in September and run through the first week or two of November
- We play teams in our league as well as teams in YV American LL
- Games may be at our 13th Street fields or at the YV American LL fields at Bryant Glen Sports Complex.
- All games are played on Sundays
- As a practice league, coaching by the team manager and coaches during games is highly encouraged
- No official scoring is kept, nor is there an end of the season tournament
- Official practices are not scheduled through the city for city fields (this is a big difference between Fall/Winter & the Spring Seasons)
- Registration fee is discounted
- Registration includes a team hat